This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Smart Fan Speed Control Switch - It is wifi enabled, you can use your smart devices to remote control your ceiling fan from anywhere and anytime via free "Smart Life" app. No hub required. Before arriving home, you can turn on your ceiling fan in advance to cool down your house.
Ceiling Fan Switch Alexa Compatible - The smart fan switch works with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT, which gives you hands-free voice control over your ceiling fan speed. Save yourself from press button or pull chains especially when your hands are full.
Variable Speed Fan switch - Full-Range style allows precise speed control. Simply ask Alexa/ Google to turn the fan up to your most comfortable speed. Please note Full-Range Fan Speed Controls can generate a slight motor noise which is not a brand-specific problem but one that is characteristic of all fan speed controls.
In Wall Fan Switch Timer - Wirelessly control the speed of your ceiling fan by scheduling a timed event or creating a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
Touch Panel wifi fan control alexa - Waterproof tempered glass touch panel will never fade and always look new and well compatible with your room decor. LED indicator helps you find the position of the switch easily in darkness.
Important Notes First
- This smart switch controls fan speed ONLY, will not control lights,lights should be on a separate switch.
- For ceiling fan with wall control switch, you can use this smart wifi switch to replace the original directly. While please note neutral wire is required.
- For ceiling fan that controlled via pull chain, you need to extend the FASTEST speed wire from the fan to a wall junction box and have it connect to L1 of this smart wall switch.
- This is a variable speed fan switch with full range control, which can generate a slight motor noise. This noise is not a quality problem but one that is characteristic of all fan speed controls.
How to set up for smart devices app remote control
1. Install the fan switch to get blue LED indicator flashing, it accesses to pairing mode. (If the led not flash quickly, about 2 times every second, cut off the power for 20 seconds, power on again and long press the minus button for 20 seconds to have it reset.)
2. Download free Smart Life app to your phone and register an account as guided.
3. Click "+" to add device on app. Connect to wifi and rename this fan speed controller. Now use your phone to remote control your ceiling fan, turning on/off, or speed control.
Smart fan speed control works with Alexa & Google Home
1. In Alexa app > Skills > search Smart Life > Enable > Log into your smart life account > Link now > When finished, ask Alexa to discover device. It will find your named fan switch and now just give voice command to turn on/off your ceiling fan or up to your most comfortable speed.
2. In Google Home Control app > add a device> search Smart life > Sign up with your smart life account then you can use your google assistant to control the fan speed. Rated Voltage: AC 100V-240V, 50/60Hz
Max. Load: 400W
Max. Working Current: 2A
Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz Only, not support 5.0GHz
Smart Fan Speed Control Works with Alexa and Google Assistant IFTTT WiFi Enabled Variable Ceiling Fan Switch in Wall Touch Panel No Hub Required - B07FK39TML